Who is affected by this rate increase with American Airlines Cargo?
American Airlines Cargo (AAC) has introduced a new service level called Critical PPS, with a corresponding surcharge. According to AAC, the following commodities will be required to ship under this new Critical PPS Service:
- Cord Blood
- Human eye tissue/Corneas
- Organs Not For Transplant
Will there be other changes to my shipments with MNX?
No. MNX will continue to provide you with full end-to-end and door-to-door service. Our trained Solutions Specialists and Medical Couriers will continue to offer:
- In-hospital pickup and delivery services directly to patients, parents shipping cord blood, or transplant teams.
- Proactive monitoring and notifications.
- Cold-chain packaging and supply staging and forward stocking.
- Cellular and GPS enabled real-time monitoring and actionable intelligence.
What MNX is doing to help mitigate this rate increase?
MNX will be contacting and working with each of our affected customers to assist with mitigating this price increase.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact your account manager and we would be happy to assist.